Change Game Status In Discord: Discord is one of the most famous gamer’s chatting application that basically empowers the players to chat in real-time using either with the text, voice, or video. This application has received enormous universality in the recent times. It is a host for several servers or chatrooms you can call that have topics on almost all the major titles. The titles here include sports, memes, music, and the list goes on. The best part of Discord is that you can access it from anywhere and at any time.
You can access it from your desktop, mobile app, and browser as well. The users can either join the group that they were invited to or can create a group and send invitations to people to join using the server or chatroom. Also, it is worth noting that there are public servers as well where anyone can join and be a part of this tremendous chat world.
Regardless of its popularity and number count, most of the users do not know how to change the game status in the Discord application. Well, not to worry as in this post, let us discuss How to change your Game Status In Discord App. With that being said, let us quickly get started with the process, shall we?
How to Change Game Status In Discord App?
Commonly as we all know that Discord has got a lot of verified games. So when the user plates those games their status keeps changing. Also, there are like thousands of games on Discord due to which many of those are not verified, and if the user plays those games it won’t be reflected in the Game Status.
So we are here with a simple process, following which you can add those unverified games to Discord as a result playing them will also show in your status.
- Select and Launch the unverified game you want to play.
- Then go to User Settings on Discord.
- In there on the left-hand side, you will find a menu from which you have to select Games.
- Then you will find a long list of games that are verified with a tick mark next to them.
- There you will find an option that reads Display Current Running Game As Status Message. Turn the toggle on.
- On the same page you will also find a tab Not Seeing you Game.? Add it as well.
- Then all you have to do is manually search and add the game of your choice.
Also Read:- How to Add Games to Discord
How to Change Game Status In Discord App (Mobile)
Follow the simple steps mentioned below if you want to change the game status In Discord Smartphone Version.
- In the Smartphone app once you open in the bottom left corner you will find your profile name, tap, and open it.
- Then from that menu that pops up select Set A Custom Status option.
- Then you will find What’s Cooking, in that you can select your Status.
- You can also set a time limit, lapsing of which the status that you have selected will also be cleared.
Now, that is how you can change game status in Discord app. If this post helped you to Change Game Status In Discord App, show us some love by sharing this article with your friends and family. Now that you have done that it is time for me to bid you adieu. For more posts like this, stay tuned with us. Until next time, stay techy!