How to Enable and Configure Discord push to talk:- Discord is a chat app that allows its users to chat in real-time using either text or voice or video. This app has grown immense popularity in the recent past. It is a host for several servers/chatrooms that have topics on almost all the major ones like sports, memes, music, and many more. Though it is to be known that the memes are the most popular one of all for obvious reasons.
The best part of Discord is that you can access it from anywhere and at any time. You can access it from your desktop, mobile app, and browser as well. The users can either join the group that they were invited to or can create a group and send invitations to people to join using the server or chatroom. Also, it is to be noted that there are public servers as well where anyone can join.
In this post, let us discuss How to Enable and Configure Discord push to talk. With that being said, let us quickly get started with the process, shall we?
Information About Discord
|Offered By||Discord Inc.
|Total User||100 Million+|
|Product||Hammer & Chisel, Inc. / Discord
How to Enable Discord Push to Talk
- Open the Discord and click on the Download option available on the top. Make sure you download the correct one based on your need and your OS. Note that the Discord offers download option to only Windows, MAC, Android, iOS, and Linux.
- Once it is done downloading, run the application. Which then will install certain files that are required. Then once it starts login with your credentials.
- After the logging in process is complete click on the user name available at the bottom and then click on settings.
- Then after clicking os Settings you will find a section wherein the third line you will see App Setting in that select Voice & Video.
- Then you will see a page called Voice Settings. By default, the Voice Activity will be selected. The Default Input Device will be at 100% volume and the output device at 50% volume. Then if you want to check then click on the Let’s Check button and Discord will play.
- Then to use Discord’s Push to Talk service you will have to select the Push to Talk option.
Now let’s have a look at how to configure the Discord Push to Talk button
How to Enable Configure Push to Talk
In order to make it function properly set a key for the Push to Talk feature. Note that you can select any key you want to.
- Firstly click on settings.
- Now Scroll down and find the Keybinds section, for the desktop version click on Voice & Video option and simply click on Edit Keyblind option.
- You have to click on Add a Keybind option.
- After click on Add a Keybind, you can see the action option click on that and select the Push To Talk option.
- Now carefully select the key that likes to use for a Push to Talk toggle.
- Now click on Stop Recording to save settings.
Note:- You can also reset by following those steps.
In case you haven’t assigned a key then you can do so by going to the Keybinds section. You have to click on Add a Keybind option. There assign an action to the Push to talk. Firstly click on Record Keybing and choose the key you desire and then click on Stop Recording.
Also Read:- How to Get Someones Ip From Discord
Now, this is How to Enable and Configure Discord push to talk. This is one of the most favourite features which is liked by the users. If this post helped you to Enable and Configure Discord push to talk, show us some love by sharing this article with your friends and family. Now that you have done that it is time for me to bid you adieu. For more posts like this, stay tuned with us. Until next time, stay techy!